Natasha joined Wace Morgan in January 2023 and specialises in commercial property. Natasha’s workload involves a wide range of matters including:
- Conditional sale contracts (both freehold and leasehold);
- Conditional agreements for lease;
- Leases of all commercial premises including ancillary lease documentation (for example licences to assign, licence for alterations, deeds of variation, licences to occupy);
- Option and overage agreements (acting for both landowner and purchaser);
- Mortgage and re-mortgages of commercial property;
- Sale and purchase of businesses or the business assets.
Natasha has a broad range of expertise in advising individuals, private companies, investors and banks; and offers straightforward advice in jargon free, clear and understandable way. Natasha strives to achieve the best possible outcome for all her clients and takes the time to consider a transaction in detail from the outset.
Outside of work, Natasha enjoys walks in the countryside, running, playing netball and socialising with friends and family.